Friday, July 22, 2011

Children of Fire RPG is Getting Funded!

My friend Erich and I have had this roleplaying game project sitting around gathering digital-dust, and so we decided to Kickstarter it into a proper POD (print-on-demand) product.

As I type this, our project is well-past our funding goal, and I'm so excited:

  • I get to draw more angels. Any excuse to draw makes me happy. :)
  • Erich gets to rescue an ancient writing project and give it new life.
  • We both get to learn more about crowd-sourcing and self-publication.

And when we learn about it, so will you. As soon as the campaign wraps up I'll share some traffic numbers and break down what worked and what didn't. Here's the pitch video...

2 comments:

  1. This is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many idea in my dream every day.

    anytime i go to sleep i see many things.

    If i tell you some of the things can you be able to put it down as book or film?

    I know i don't suppose to write this down here.

    ReplyDelete